Thursday, January 18, 2007

Day 18


Not the best picture, I know but... this was taken using my lights! Very excited that I figured out how to set them up and turn them on. It's also funny how some skills can be transferred, like I've heard how difficult it can be to put light boxes together but it was just like setting a tent up, just thought that was amusing! I had to use my on camera flash to trigger them so it does look "flashy" I think I need to order a hot shoe adapter? I'm super excited, time to break out my lighting book and figure out how to use them correctly!

3 comments:

Christina said...

That's your first attempt at lights? These look great - the shadows are minimal and the color and skintone look good to me. I love the color one - is that a backdrop?

Robyn said...

I agree with Christina. If this is your first attempt with lights, very well done

Maggie said...

Good job! Keep practicing, you've got a great start here. My first pics using lights was..uh..not nearly so pretty. :)